Cost to Hang Curtain Rods - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Hang Curtain Rods in Hillsborough you should expect to pay in the range of $85.04 to $166.09. What we use to calculate Hillsborough Curtain Rod Mounting estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Curtain Rod Mounting in Hillsborough project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per rod for Curtain Rod Mounting in Hillsborough
The average cost to Hang Curtain Rods in Hillsborough 2020 is $85.04 to $166.09 per rod. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Hillsborough Curtain Rod Mounting projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Curtain Rod Mounting in Hillsborough
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 rod of Curtain Rod Mounting - between $14.07 and $31.47.
- Direct labor costs to Hang Curtain Rods in Hillsborough - between $56.42 and $110.38.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Curtain Rod Mounting , which may include: - between $14.55 and $24.25.
What the Hillsborough Curtain Rod Mounting Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Curtain Rod Mounting in Hillsborough project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Hillsborough materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Curtain Rod Mounting projects.
What the Curtain Rod Mounting Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Hillsborough building department.
- North Carolina and Hillsborough sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Hillsborough Curtain Rod Mounting project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.