Cost to Install Linoleum Flooring - 2020 Cost Calculator
To Install Linoleum Flooring in Robbinsville you should expect to pay in the range of $626.73 to $870.43. What we use to calculate Robbinsville Linoleum Flooring Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Linoleum Flooring Installation in Robbinsville project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Linoleum Flooring Installation in Robbinsville
The average cost to Install Linoleum Flooring in Robbinsville 2020 is $3.13 to $4.36 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Robbinsville Linoleum Flooring Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Linoleum Flooring Installation in Robbinsville
- Non-discounted retail costs for 215 square feet of Linoleum Flooring Installation - between $471.15 and $697.64.
- Direct labor costs to Install Linoleum Flooring in Robbinsville - between $91.42 and $91.42.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Linoleum Flooring Installation , which may include: - between $49.61 and $53.72.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $14.55 and $27.65.
What the Robbinsville Linoleum Flooring Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Linoleum Flooring Installation in Robbinsville project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Robbinsville materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Linoleum Flooring Installation projects.
What the Linoleum Flooring Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Robbinsville building department.
- North Carolina and Robbinsville sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Robbinsville Linoleum Flooring Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.