Cost to Waterproof Basements - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Waterproof Basements in New Paris you should expect to pay in the range of $1,445.17 to $1,573.15. What we use to calculate New Paris Basement Waterproofing estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Basement Waterproofing in New Paris project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Basement Waterproofing in New Paris
The average cost to Waterproof Basements in New Paris 2021 is $7.23 to $7.87 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on New Paris Basement Waterproofing projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Basement Waterproofing in New Paris
- Direct labor costs to Waterproof Basements in New Paris - between $930.34 and $1,015.63.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Basement Waterproofing , which may include: - between $514.84 and $557.52.
What the New Paris Basement Waterproofing Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Basement Waterproofing in New Paris project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local New Paris materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Basement Waterproofing projects.
What the Basement Waterproofing Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the New Paris building department.
- Indiana and New Paris sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the New Paris Basement Waterproofing project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.