Cost to Install Kitchen Counter Tiles - 2019 Cost Calculator
To Install Kitchen Counter Tiles in Fountain Valley you should expect to pay in the range of $2,327.93 to $3,054.79. What we use to calculate Fountain Valley Kitchen Counter Tile Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Kitchen Counter Tile Installation in Fountain Valley project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Kitchen Counter Tile Installation in Fountain Valley
The average cost to Install Kitchen Counter Tiles in Fountain Valley 2019 is $11.64 to $15.28 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Fountain Valley Kitchen Counter Tile Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Kitchen Counter Tile Installation in Fountain Valley
- Non-discounted retail costs for 215 square feet of Kitchen Counter Tile Installation - between $765.21 and $1,209.18.
- Direct labor costs to Install Kitchen Counter Tiles in Fountain Valley - between $1,338.63 and $1,581.70.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Kitchen Counter Tile Installation , which may include: - between $173.16 and $187.52.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $50.93 and $76.39.
What the Fountain Valley Kitchen Counter Tile Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Kitchen Counter Tile Installation in Fountain Valley project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Fountain Valley materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Kitchen Counter Tile Installation projects.
What the Kitchen Counter Tile Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Fountain Valley building department.
- California and Fountain Valley sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Fountain Valley Kitchen Counter Tile Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.