Cost to Move Toilet Drain Plumbing - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Move Toilet Drain Plumbing in Fishers you should expect to pay in the range of $438.47 to $491.13. What we use to calculate Fishers Toilet Drain Re-Routing estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Toilet Drain Re-Routing in Fishers project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per line for Toilet Drain Re-Routing in Fishers
The average cost to Move Toilet Drain Plumbing in Fishers 2021 is $438.47 to $491.13 per line. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Fishers Toilet Drain Re-Routing projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Toilet Drain Re-Routing in Fishers
- Direct labor costs to Move Toilet Drain Plumbing in Fishers - between $271.55 and $288.29.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Toilet Drain Re-Routing , which may include: - between $143.64 and $155.55.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $23.28 and $47.29.
What the Fishers Toilet Drain Relocation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Toilet Drain Re-Routing in Fishers project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Fishers materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Toilet Drain Re-Routing projects.
What the Toilet Drain Relocation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Fishers building department.
- Indiana and Fishers sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Fishers Toilet Drain Re-Routing project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.