Cost to Install Electric Water Heaters - 2021 Cost Calculator
To Install Electric Water Heaters in Fishers you should expect to pay in the range of $620.79 to $772.49. What we use to calculate Fishers Electric Water Heater Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Electric Water Heater Installation in Fishers project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per heater for Electric Water Heater Installation in Fishers
The average cost to Install Electric Water Heaters in Fishers 2021 is $620.79 to $772.49 per heater. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Fishers Electric Water Heater Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Electric Water Heater Installation in Fishers
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 heater of Electric Water Heater Installation - between $318.99 and $434.53.
- Direct labor costs to Install Electric Water Heaters in Fishers - between $254.27 and $266.42.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Electric Water Heater Installation , which may include: - between $24.25 and $24.25.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $23.28 and $47.29.
What the Fishers Electric Water Heater Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Electric Water Heater Installation in Fishers project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Fishers materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Electric Water Heater Installation projects.
What the Electric Water Heater Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Fishers building department.
- Indiana and Fishers sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Fishers Electric Water Heater Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.