Cost to Install Path Lighting - 2018 Cost Calculator
To Install Path Lighting in Hatch you should expect to pay in the range of $98.26 to $127.90. What we use to calculate Hatch Path Lighting Installation estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Path Lighting Installation in Hatch project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per fixture for Path Lighting Installation in Hatch
The average cost to Install Path Lighting in Hatch 2018 is $98.26 to $127.90 per fixture. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Hatch Path Lighting Installation projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Path Lighting Installation in Hatch
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 fixture of Path Lighting Installation - between $7.45 and $13.46.
- Direct labor costs to Install Path Lighting in Hatch - between $90.18 and $90.18.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Path Lighting Installation , which may include: - between $0.63 and $24.25.
What the Hatch Path Lighting Installation Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Path Lighting Installation in Hatch project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Hatch materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Path Lighting Installation projects.
What the Path Lighting Installation Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Hatch building department.
- New Mexico and Hatch sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Hatch Path Lighting Installation project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.