Cost to Remodel Electrical Boxes - 2018 Cost Calculator
To Remodel Electrical Boxes in Hatch you should expect to pay in the range of $520.59 to $713.04. What we use to calculate Hatch Electrical Box Remodeling estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Electrical Box Remodeling in Hatch project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per box for Electrical Box Remodeling in Hatch
The average cost to Remodel Electrical Boxes in Hatch 2018 is $520.59 to $713.04 per box. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Hatch Electrical Box Remodeling projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Electrical Box Remodeling in Hatch
- Non-discounted retail costs for 1 box of Electrical Box Remodeling - between $347.75 and $462.33.
- Direct labor costs to Remodel Electrical Boxes in Hatch - between $150.89 and $226.46.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Electrical Box Remodeling , which may include: - between $21.95 and $24.25.
What the Hatch Electrical Box Remodeling Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Electrical Box Remodeling in Hatch project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Hatch materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Electrical Box Remodeling projects.
What the Electrical Box Remodeling Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Hatch building department.
- New Mexico and Hatch sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Hatch Electrical Box Remodeling project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.