Cost to Frame Interior Walls - 2018 Cost Calculator
To Frame Interior Walls in Hatch you should expect to pay in the range of $536.21 to $591.51. What we use to calculate Hatch Interior Wall Framing estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Interior Wall Framing in Hatch project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Interior Wall Framing in Hatch
The average cost to Frame Interior Walls in Hatch 2018 is $2.68 to $2.96 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Hatch Interior Wall Framing projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Interior Wall Framing in Hatch
- Direct labor costs to Frame Interior Walls in Hatch - between $180.93 and $190.16.
- Cost of all materials and supplies which may be necessary for Interior Wall Framing , which may include: - between $327.63 and $354.79.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $27.65 and $46.56.
What the Hatch Framed Wall Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Interior Wall Framing in Hatch project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Hatch materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Interior Wall Framing projects.
What the Framed Wall Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Hatch building department.
- New Mexico and Hatch sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Hatch Interior Wall Framing project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.