This is so amazing that we are sure you will roll up your sleeves, destroy the cover of your old “90's Hit Parade” CD and make art to see if it really works. We have tried ourselves. And guess what? It works!
YouTuber "Mrwhosetheboss" created an interesting video that explains how to make a Smartphone Hologram. It shows us how to turn any smartphone into a 3D hologram projector using nothing more than a pen, a ruler, graph paper, an old box of CD and tape.
Sounds fun, right?
The result is essentially a home version of Holho, a portable hologram generator created jointly by Spits Sas and Imagination Farm.
Step by Step:
1. Draw the shape of the hologram on graph paper
2. Take an old CD case and break the edges
3. Use your paper template to draw the shape on the CD case
4. Carefully cut the model using the sharp knife
5. Join the four molds using tape
6. Place your newly pasted projector on your smartphone and upload a video hologram
7. Turn off the lights and enjoy your hologram