Cost to Clean Ducts & Vents - 2018 Cost Calculator
To Clean Ducts & Vents in Hatch you should expect to pay in the range of $272.31 to $315.05. What we use to calculate Hatch Duct & Vent Cleaning estimates is average material costs, average hourly labor wages and labor productivity rates. To get a more accurate estimate on your Duct & Vent Cleaning in Hatch project:
1. Pick the Location of the Project
2. Tell us the size of your Project
3. Click the "Calculate" button
Average Cost per square foot for Duct & Vent Cleaning in Hatch
The average cost to Clean Ducts & Vents in Hatch 2018 is $0.22 to $0.26 per square foot. Always make sure to make all hiring decisions carefully and to make sure the contractor is fully insured, bonded and licensed. It is a good idea to check references and verify prior work quality.
If you want to receive the best value on Hatch Duct & Vent Cleaning projects always make sure to receive project estimates from several contractors.
Cost Breakdown for Duct & Vent Cleaning in Hatch
- Direct labor costs to Clean Ducts & Vents in Hatch - between $249.83 and $292.57.
- Costs of specialty equipment used for efficiency and job quality, which may include: - between $22.47 and $22.47.
What the Hatch Duct & Vent Cleaning Estimate Includes:
- Costs associated with worksite preparation for the Duct & Vent Cleaning in Hatch project, which may include any costs for materials, components, protection of existing structures and finishes.
- Costs for all local Hatch materials and equipment delivery to the work site.
- Costs for junk/debris removal and job cleanup after project completion.
- Hourly charges, labor setup and mobilization time that are usually associated with Duct & Vent Cleaning projects.
What the Duct & Vent Cleaning Estimate Does Not Include:
- Any fees for permits or inspection which may be required for the project by the Hatch building department.
- New Mexico and Hatch sales taxes on supplies and materials.
- Any general contractor fees for supervision of the Hatch Duct & Vent Cleaning project. Please add 12% to 20% to the total cost shown above if you will be hiring a general contractor to supervise this project.